KLM currently has 94 destinations within Europe. This overview provides more information about the countries and cities where KLM has destinations, and at which airports in these countries KLM flies. In addition, the countries within Europe where KLM does not (yet) have any destinations are also discussed.
European KLM destinations per country
KLM has destinations in the following European countries, behind the countries are the airports in that country to which KLM flies:
– The Netherlands: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
– Belgium: Brussels Airport
– Denmark: Aalborg Airport, Billund Airport and Copenhagen Airport
– Germany: Berlin Brandenburg Airport, Bremen Airport, Dresden Airport, Düsseldorf Airport, Frankfurt Airport, Hamburg Airport, Hannover Airport, Munich Airport, Nürnberg Airport, Stuttgart Airport.
– Finland: Helsinki Airport
– France: Bordeaux Airport, Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport, Marseille Airport, Montpellier Airport, Nantes Airport, Nice Airport, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, Toulouse Blagnac Airport.
– Greece: Athens Airport
– Hungary: Budapest Airport
– Ireland: Cork Airport, Dublin Airport
– Italy: Bologna Airport, Cagliari Airport, Catania Fontanarossa Airport, Florence Airport, Genoa Airport, Milan Linate Airport, Milan Malpensa Airport, Naples Airport, Rome Fiumicino Airport, Turin Airport, Venice Airport
– Croatia: Split Airport, Zagreb Airport
– Luxembourg: Luxembourg Airport
– Norway: Ålesund Airport, Bergen Airport, Kristiansand Airport, Oslo Airport, Sandefjord Airport Torp, Stavanger Airport, Trondheim Airport.
– Ukraine: Kiev Borispol Airport
– Austria: Graz Airport, Vienna Airport
– Poland: Gdansk Airport, Krakow Airport, Poznan Airport, Warsaw Airport, Wroclaw Airport
– Portugal: Oporto Airport, Lisbon Airport
– Romania: Bucharest Henri Coanda Airport
– Russia: Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, St. Petersburg Pulkovo Airport
– Spain: Alicante Airport, Barcelona Airport, Bilbao Airport, Ibiza Airport, Madrid Barajas Airport, Malaga Airport, Valencia Airport
– Czech Republic: Prague Airport
– Turkey: Istanbul Airport
– United Kingdom: Aberdeen Airport, Belfast City Airport, Birmingham Airport, Bristol Airport, Cardiff Airport, Durham Tees Valley Airport, Edinburgh Airport, Glasgow Airport, Humberside Airport, Inverness Airport, Leeds Bradford Airport, London City Airport, London Heathrow Airport, Manchester Airport, Newcastle Airport, Norwich Airport, Southampton Airport.
– Sweden: Göteburg Landvetter Airport, Linköping Airport, Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Växjö Småland Airport
– Switzerland: Basel Mulhouse Freiburg Airport, Geneva Airport, Zurich Airport
Countries in Europe to which KLM does not fly
Of course, there are also countries in Europe where KLM has no (or no longer has any) destinations. These are the following countries:
Latest KLM destinations in Europe
24 of the 94 destinations have been newly added to KLM’s flight offer over the past five years. Some examples of these 24 new destinations are Milan Malpensa, Bilbao, Ibiza, Dublin and Naples.